Garth Brooks highlights from the live video at http://garthbrooks.com/octoberpressconference/index.html
Refresh often to see new updates!
- Steve Wynn relates how booking Garth Brooks came about out of a private sound test in the concert hall.
- Steve confesses he had to buy Garth a jet plane to accommodate his tight show schedule so Garth can spend as much time at home as possible.
- Garth describes the upcoming show as possibly just “Garth and a Guitar”
- Garth jokes that he thought Steve couldn’t afford him… he was wrong.
- Garth explains how Steve put Garth’s family first.
- Garth says Steve leaves him open to quit at any time if this relationship does not work out for Garth and his family.
- Garth reiterates that it’s a one-man-show
- Garth gives props to “Wild Willy’s Saloon” in Stillwater, OK as giving him one of his first venues.
- The two begin taking questions.
- Ticket Pricing: Tickets are a flat $125 per seat, regardless of where the seat is.
- Steve Wynn emphasizes that they will guard against scalpers!
- FIRST SHOW IS DECEMBER 11TH, 2009
- Additional confirmed dates are January 1, 2, 3, and 4!
- One show Fri, 2 on Sat, 1 on Sun
- They have allowed for flexible show times
- Garth is excited about playing in a venue that was engineered for sound rather than a sporting arena.
- TICKETS GO ON SALE OCTOBER 24TH!
Country Music Photo Gallery