Rascal Flatts joins with the GRAMMY foundation to Give Harmony to teens.
Rascal Flatts joins forces with the GRAMMY Foundation through a program called “Give Harmony” which provides funding for music education for teens in high schools all across America.
How Rascal Flatts Fans Can Help:
- This year Rascal Flatts is encouraging fans to give gift that can make a difference. Help them help teens pursue their passion for music by purchasing either our new album or one of the many other featured products at your local Best Buy or online at BestBuy.com/GiveHarmony.
- They have joined forces with the GRAMMY Foundation to “Give Harmony” to teens by supporting music education in high schools throughout the United States. In the spirit of holiday giving, Best Buy will be making a donation of up to $825,000 to the GRAMMY Foundation’s GRAMMY in the Schools music education programs for high school students.
- Rascal Flatts Fans can purchase any of the eight @15 featured products at Best Buy in December and a portion of the sales will go to the GRAMMY Foundation and its GRAMMY in the Schools music education programs for high school students.
Give Harmony Products include:
- Sony Bloggie Touch High-Definition Camcorder
- Samsung Seek No-Contract Mobile Phone from Boost Mobile
- Sony Ericsson White Xperia Mobile Phone with Taylor Swift Experience
- Beats By Dr. Dre – Monster Tour High Resolution In-Ear Headphones from
- HP PhotoSmart e-All-in-One Wireless Printer
- Activision Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock Guitar Bundle for Xbox 360
- Rascal Flatts’ latest album, “Nothing Like This”
- Best Buy Connect Mobile Broadband Service
To learn more about how to “Give Harmony” this holiday season at BestBuy.com/GiveHarmony.Country Music Photo Gallery