Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert are tying the knot TODAY!
After much excited anticipation, word has finally come out that Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert‘s wedding will be held today at an undisclosed location in Texas. More details, pictures and tasty tidbits will be added to this announcement as they come to light. Here’s what we know so far:
- The wedding was held at Don Strange Ranch near Boerne, Texas, a community located approximately 45 minutes from San Antonio
- Blake will be wearing a sharp coat, blue jeans and cowboy boots.
- Miranda will be wearing her mother’s wedding dress.
- Miranda has been on an all meat and veggie diet to prepare for the dress… no potatoes or mayo here!
- Miranda’s ring is platinum and diamonds.
- Dierks Bentley will be in attendance as he just facebooked “adios jÃ¤germeister country tour. me and the boys had a blast. one last pic. headed to a wedding. see ya! “.
- Reba and husband Narvel will also be in attendance as well as Martina McBride, the Bellamy Brothers, Charles Kelley and CeeLo Green.
- Neal McCoy will be performing at the reception.
- Miranda’s bachelorette party was held at the Kentucky Derby, while Blake opted for an all-guy camping trip.
- Venison will be served at the reception, and rumor has it, Miranda hunted the deer herself.
- There was a total of 550 guests
No word yet on the planned honeymoon location, but Blake will be back on stage with Reba in just ten short days for the disaster relief concert benefiting Oklahoma tornado victims.