LOADED: The Best of Blake Shelton set for release November 9th.
It’s hard to believe that Blake Shelton has been releasing hit after hit for ten years, but it’s true! Now Blake is putting all of his best work (so far) into one album for fans to enjoy. Loaded: The Best of Blake Shelton will reach online and in-store retailers November 9th, and feature 7 of his greatest hits, as well as his new love ballad “Who Are You When I’m Not Looking“. Special pre-order packages are available at blakeshelton.com
Track Listing for LOADED: The Best of Blake Shelton
1. Austin – Blake Shelton
2. Ol’ Red – Blake Shelton
3. The Baby – The Dreamer
4. Playboys of The Southwestern World – The Dreamer
5. Some Beach – from Blake Shelton’s Barn and Grill
6. Goodbye Time – Blake Shelton’s Barn and Grill
7. Nobody But Me – Blake Shelton’s Barn and Grill
8. Don’t Make Me – PURE BS
9. The More I Drink – PURE BS
10. Home – MORE PURE BS
11. She Wouldn’t be Gone – Startin’ Fires
12. Hillbilly Bone (feat. Trace Adkins) – Hillbilly Bone
13. Kiss My Country Ass – Hillbilly Bone
14. All About Tonight – All About Tonight
15. Who Are You When I’m Not Looking – All About TonightCountry Music Photo Gallery
When I hear “Who Are You When I’m Not Looking” I hear the Joe Nichols version which was never released as a single.
Personally, I like Joe’s vocals on that tune better. Blake did not do much on it but I guess he needed a slow song like that since he gave Miranda “House that built me”.
I really like Blake Shelton’s music alot, but I’m not really digging Who Are You When I’m Not Looking. Don’t know what it is, but I can’t listen to it at all. And, it is too bad that he gave Miranda “House That Built Me”. I think he would have done a phenomenal job with that song. Wonder if he’s kicking himself in the butt for giving it away?