Country Music Grits N’ Pieces: Brad Paisley Sings for Honey Boo Boo, Brantley Gilbert and Jana Kramer Living Together, Carrie Underwood Sells a House and More!
Around here at CMNB we mainly just cover the facts, news and our own opinions, but we know we all need our fluff fix every now and again. To keep things nice and simple for you, we’re putting all of the country music gossipy tidbits (think who broke up with who, who wore what, etc.), plus other odds and ends that might be of interest, in one spot with the this weekly post of “country music grits n’ pieces” (cute, huh?). So, grab a cup of coffee, and settle in for a quick break! Here are this weeks hottest tidbits:
- Brad Paisley sings the “Ballad for Honey Boo Boo” on Jimmy Kimmel Live. Brace yourself. For awesomeness.
- Country couple, Jana Kramer and Brantley Gilbert are living together in Kramer’s Tennessee house. Too cute. [CMT]
- Carrie Underwood sold her old house back in August for less than she wanted. [countryweekly]
- Sad but true Taylor Swift has moved on from UK youngin’ Harry Styles. Moving on! [HuffPo]
- Miranda Lambert likes shiny things! [CMT]
- Taylor, Carrie, and Jana all made Men’s Health list of hottest women in 2013. Although, the year just started. So, the list might be a bit premature. [Men’s Health]
- Here are the Top 10 Dance Songs country fans shook their groove to in 2012! [MusicRow]
- Darius Rucker is featured in Southern Living, talks his ideal day! It’s very heartwarming. [AllAccess]
- Oh Randy Travis. What are we to do with you? [The Tennessean]