Love Scotty McCreery? Here’s How You Can Help Him Win ACM Votes!
Scotty McCreery‘s marketing…management…whatever team has come up with a really cool idea to give fans a chance to interact with the ACM New Artist nominee, and simultaneously get the guy the most votes! All you need is a ball…a marker…a video camera of some sort…the internet…a computer…okay, wow, that’s kind of a lot. But if you get a bunch of folks together, I’m sure you can work it out! Follow the directions below, and you can help Scotty out. Your video has a shot at being featuring on all of Scotty’s social media outlets including YouTube, Twitter and Facebook.
Get a complete list of the 2012 ACM Nominations here.
Directions for “Vote Scotty” Video Chain.
Simple video instructions are:
1. Take a ball (any ball or throwing devise!!! Football, basketball, beach ball, volleyball, soccer ball, or even a Frisbee) and write LARGE AND CLEARLY on the ball: VOTE SCOTTY AT VOTEACM.com
2. Get 1 friend to stand off camera on your right side while you stand/sit straight in front of the camera and another friend to stand off camera to your left.
3. With the camera on, have your friend FROM YOUR RIGHT throw you the ball.
4. Catch the ball and show the VOTE SCOTTY sign on the ball clearly to camera.
5. Then throw the ball to your friend ON YOUR LEFT (or just throw it off screen).
6. Upload your video to your own YouTube channel using the video title: Vote Scotty McCreery ACM Video Submission