It’s all BLUE IN THE SKY for Broken Bow Records star Dustin Lynch as he announced his fifth studio album live on ABC’s Good Morning America today (1/19).
“This has been a fun secret to keep! Get ready for a collection of songs that are going to make you feel good and want to mix a drink and party with your friends,” shares Lynch. “I’m excited for everyone to hear BLUE IN THE SKY.”
Peeking through the clouds of life to sunny days ahead, the 12-track collection – with five to his songwriting credit – looks on the bright side as it pumps optimism into the muscular melodies of Lynch’s power-Country sound. Pouring his drinking tunes extra strong while ballads bask in a neon glow, heartbreak disappears in the sand and the good-time bonfire gets some extra fuel with party guests and collaborators Riley Green, Chris Lane, and MacKenzie Porter – who appears on Broken Bow Records’ longest-reigning single at Country radio with recent six-week #1 “Thinking ‘Bout You.”
As the anticipated follow-up to TULLAHOMA – which delivered consecutive PLATINUM chart-toppers: “Ridin’ Roads” and “Good Girl,” in addition to Top 5 hit “Momma’s House” – BLUE IN THE SKY is available now for preorder and drops February 11. Produced by Zach Crowell, five already-released buzzed-about songs are also ready for instant download including “Thinking ‘Bout You (feat. MacKenzie Porter),” “Tequila On A Boat (feat. Chris Lane),” “Huntin’ Land (feat. Riley Green),” “Pasadena,” and “Not Every Cowboy.”
Dustin Lynch’s BLUE IN THE SKY Track List:
1. “Party Mode” (Jerry Flowers, Ryan Beaver, Roman Alexander, Jared Keim, Matt McGinn)
2. “Thinking ‘Bout You (feat. MacKenzie Porter)” (Dustin Lynch, Andy Albert, Hunter Phelps, Will Weatherly)
3. “Stars Like Confetti” (Josh Thompson, Thomas Rhett, Zach Crowell)
4. “Somethin’ That Makes You Smile” (Erik Dylan, Andy Sheridan, Wyatt McCubbin)
5. “Break It On A Beach” (Dustin Lynch, Ashley Gorley, Hunter Phelps, Zach Crowell)
6. “Tequila On A Boat (feat. Chris Lane)” (Hillary Lindsey, Justin Ebach, Matt Alderman)
7. “Tennessee Trouble” (Dustin Lynch, Matt Dragstrem, Hunter Phelps, Jordan Minton)
8. “Summer Never Ended” (Cole Taylor, Ben Hayslip, Paul DiGiovanni)
9. “Back Road TN” (Ben Hayslip, Brock Berryhill, Jameson Rodgers, Brent Anderson)
10. “Huntin’ Land (feat. Riley Green)” (Dustin Lynch, Andy Albert, Hunter Phelps, Will Weatherly)
11. “Pasadena” (Dustin Lynch, Jeff Hyde, Ryan Tyndell)
12.”Not Every Cowboy” (Casey Brown, Parker Welling, Conner Smith, Heather Morgan)
All Songs Produced by Zach Crowell
Celebrating the critically acclaimed “SIX-CESS” (Billboard) of “Thinking ‘Bout You” during the special morning appearance, Lynch welcomed Porter to the stage for a starlit duet of the head-turner that’s racked up nearly 300 MILLION global on-demand streams to date. Watch the performance here. Tonight (1/19), he’ll continue to bring the good vibes and blue skies to Riviera Cancún, Mexico, as he headlines Luke Bryan’s sold-out Crash My Playa 2022. Making his return for a seventh year, Lynch promises surprise guests during his can’t-miss set. Fans can find full upcoming tour dates here.
KEEP UP WITH DUSTIN LYNCH
WEBSITE | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | YOUTUBE
ABOUT DUSTIN LYNCH:
Dustin Lynch has “built one of the most consistent recording careers in modern country music” (Billboard), achieving eight #1s, four Top 5 albums, eight GOLD and PLATINUM certified singles, and tallying over 3 BILLION global on-demand streams. His power duet “Thinking ‘Bout You (feat. MacKenzie Porter)” reached #1 for six straight weeks, as his fifth studio album, BLUE IN THE SKY, drops February 11. The anticipated follow-up to TULLAHOMA – which delivered consecutive PLATINUM chart-toppers: “Ridin’ Roads” and “Good Girl,” in addition to Top 5 hit “Momma’s House” – will feature already-released collaborations like “Huntin’ Land (feat. Riley Green)” and “Tequila On A Boat (feat. Chris Lane),” plus Country classics “Not Every Cowboy” and “Pasadena.” Since his PLATINUM breakout “Cowboys and Angels” in 2012, Lynch’s headlined packed venues and toured with Country’s biggest names like Luke Bryan, Florida Georgia Line, and Brad Paisley. Likewise, the Tennessee native has earned industry recognition as a Grand Ole Opry member, as well as high-profile nominations for the Billboard Music Awards, iHeartRadio Music Awards, and CMT Music Awards.