Interview: Sarah Darling Fills Us In By Answering 10 Random Questions.
Sarah Darling is just a small town girl from Iowa with a big dream and a big voice. Her single “Home To Me” has been attracting attention all over country radio, and you can now find her on tour with Scotty McCreery starting February 14th and through the Spring. She also made a special appearance on ABC‘s “The Bachelor” Monday, February 4th as the musical guest, and had viewers wanting more from this talented artist! I put my 10 questions to the test to see if I could find out more about the darling herself.
1. At what age did you know you wanted to be a singer?
I’ve been singing since I could walk and talk! My first solo was in preschool where my music teacher told my mom I was going to be a singer.
2. What was your favorite song of 2012?
I love “Merry Go Round” by Kacey Musgraves.
3. Do you have a favorite place you like to perform?
Hands down playing the Opry stage.
4. Do you have any pets?
I have a shichon puppy! He looks like a teddy bear, maybe the cutest dog in the world.
5. If you could duet with any male artist who would you pick?
I would love to duet with Michael Buble. His voice is like butter.
6. What is one thing you can’t live without?
Coffee and my Bible.
7. What was the last movie you saw?
“You’ve Got Mail,” I’m a chick flick girl all the way.
8. Sweet or spicy?
9. What do you like to do in your free time?
When I’m not on the road I’m in my kitchen creating something delicious.
10. Is there anything you want the world to know about Sarah Darling?
Darling is my real last name. So I really am a darling 🙂