HaleighT’s List Of The Top 10 Songs To Play On Mother’s Day!
As you all know, Mother’s Day is upon us! If you don’t, well…this is your reminder, run to the store!
This holiday is a special one that doesn’t get as much attention as it deserves. For most of us, our mothers are women who we look up to and they have a great deal to do with the people that we become. That’s how it is for me at least. In honor of this special Sunday, I have put together a list of the Top 10 songs to put on your weekend playlist! Everybody hug your mamas, grandmas, aunts, cousins or whoever else deserves to be honored and hit play!
Now the songs on this list meet no particular criteria except: I like them, they might have the word mama in them, they might be about a mom or that they might make me think of my mom.
1. Mama, I’m Alright – Miranda Lambert
2. Somebody’s Hero – Jamie O’Neal
3. Mama Tried – Merle Haggard
4. God Gave Me You – Blake Shelton
5. In My Daughter’s Eyes – Martina McBride
6. Mammas Don’t Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys – Waylon Jennings and Willie Nelson
7. I Hope You Dance – Lee Ann Womack
8. I’m A Survivor – Reba McEntire
9. My Wish – Rascal Flatts
10. Hot Mama – Trace Adkins (for the dads!)
If y’all have any songs that remind you of your mom then comment below! We would love to hear them! This list is an all country list, but don’t feel like you have to follow that rule…it’s all about the MOMS!