Zac Brown, frontman of multi-platinum, Grammy Award-winning Zac Brown Band, today announced the launch of Zac Brown Collective, a new entertainment and lifestyle branded parent company. Formerly known as Southern Ground, the reimagined company expands its portfolio of brands, further rising Brown’s artistic and entrepreneurial pursuits to new heights. Zac Brown Collective brings together the best and brightest minds in music, film, food, fashion, custom design, and American-made gear to form a company made up of brands that are fully grounded in the “American experience.”
Zac Brown Collective acts as parent company to the many distinctive brands under its umbrella. Each brand falls under one of the several categories outlined below.
- Music– In the coming months, Zac Brown Collective will begin rolling out an expansion of its artist services aimed at aiding in the business and career growth of both new and veteran musicians. Building on its decade plus experience with Zac Brown Band, ZBC will offer its industry knowledge to other artists through this new venture. Services will include, fan experience and fan club management, merchandise management, and artist management.
- Food– Zac has had stakes in food service industry for over a decade, starting with his original Zac’s Place restaurant at the start of his career to serving fans with his famous Eat & Greet wile on tour. With the goal of delivering outstanding food with a southern flare, ZBC builds on these successes with ventures ranging from the newly opened Zac Brown’s Social Club inside the brand new State Farm Arena, to its Remedy Bakeshop line of gluten free cookies and snacks, to its Z. Alexander Brown wine brand (#1 new wine in America in 2016 and 2017).
- Fashion & Apparel– ZBC sets out to bring American-made fashion back to consumers through Zac’s keen eye for style. Zac has been designing and creating, all tour merchandise in house since the beginning of Zac Brown Band and now, through ZBC, is building and expanding his reach into the broader men’s fashion category through the acquisition of LA-based Sheehan and Company – a made-in-the-USA, vintage inspired, men’s fashion line.
- Film – Zac Brown’s film production company Southern Reel, led by visionary director Diego Pernia, has produced many videos for Zac over the years. Recently, the team worked with Cirque de Soleil to create a unique stage and video show for Zac’s southern-pop music project, Sir Rosevelt. ZBC is now expanding further into feature film, TV and digital video realm with plans to move further beyond its work with the band.
- Custom Design– Zac Brown’s in-house custom design company, ZB Customs, works with wood, metal and leather to design everything from custom cars, motorcycles, and trucks to one-of-a-kind furniture pieces, and more. The team’s work has aready been featured on Animal Planet’s “Treehouse Masters” and the “CMAs.” ZB Customs’ vehicles have also been presented at auction by top vehicle auctioneer, Barrett Jackson. Most recently, the team completed a massive custom project for Mack Trucks, bringing Brown’s design to a Mack Anthem truck.
- Gear– Zac Brown’s affinity for the outdoors has gravitated him toward brands that create products aligned with his rugged asthetic including his premium knife company, Southern Grind, and his audio company, DemerBox – makers of the indestructible, water-proof, bluetooth speakers capable of storing valuables.
“We’ve been working towards this development for years. My team and I are more than ready to roll out our roster of unique brands that embody our latest vision of delivering consumers a genuine American experience. It’s an exciting time for us and we can’t wait to show the world what we have to offer,” said Zac Brown. “I am also so proud that our work with Zac Brown Collective will aid in building a stronger future for Camp Southern Ground and its amazing mission.”
Zac Brown Collective will remain unwavering in its commitment to Brown’s biggest passion, Camp Southern Ground, by continuing to allocate funds and resources to the camp. Founded by Zac Brown, the camp supports military and verteran families; further serving children with autism spectrum disorder, ADHD, dyslexia, social or emotional challenges, and typically developing children.
For additional information, and for the latest on Zac Brown Collective, visit www.ZacBrown.com