CMT has partnered with Feed The Front Line and Maggie McGraw (daughter of Tim McGraw & Faith Hill), founder of the organization’s Nashville chapter to make a 100-meal delivery from Coffee and Coconuts tomorrow, May 1st.
Spearheaded by Vanderbilt students and local 20-somethings, FTFL has $50K in donations, 1,500+ meals and has activated 13 local restaurant partners in the few weeks since launch.
Meals From ‘Coffee and Coconuts’ To Be Delivered To TriStar Centennial Medical Center Employees
$50K Raised & 1,500+ Meals Delivered By Vanderbilt Grads, Students & Local Young Professionals Since Launch
WHO: CMT has partnered with Feed The Front Line Nashville (FTFL), a new local nonprofit dedicated to supporting local restaurants and healthcare heroes in the community, to donate meals from Coffee and Coconuts to healthcare workers at TriStar Centennial Medical Center this Friday. This is CMT’s second partner delivery with FTFL and Coffee and Coconuts, located at Berry Farms in Franklin, totaling a combined 175 donated meals. The coffee shop is run by music industry veteran Missi Gallimore and is a neighborhood staple for craft coffee, healthy food and support for Nashville’s local music community.
WHAT: The newest FTFL chapter, spearheaded by Nashville native Maggie McGraw (daughter of Tim McGraw & Faith Hill) and 15 other Vanderbilt students, alumni and local young professionals, was started in response to the COVID-crisis and its impact on those working in healthcare and the restaurant industry. To date, the organization has raised almost$50K and delivered 1,500+ meals to healthcare workers since its launch earlier this month. To donate or partner, visit ftflbna.org and join the conversation using #ftflnashville.
WHEN: FRIDAY, MAY 1st
- 9:30 am: Meal prep & pickup at Coffee and Coconuts
- 11:00 am: FTFL volunteers to bring meals to TriStar Centennial Medical Center
- Coffee and Coconuts
4000 Hughes Crossing, St. 120 / Franklin, TN 37064
- TriStar Centennial Medical Center
2300 Patterson St. / Nashville, TN 37203
- Coffee and Coconuts, a Berry Farms coffee shop best known for its craft coffee, healthy food, live music and beachy vibes, is run by Missi Gallimore (T.R.U.T.H. Management), amusic industry veteran known for her work with Tim McGraw, Faith Hill and Keith Urban, among others. For more information, visit coffeeandcoconutstn.com and follow @CoffeeandCoconutsBerryFarm on Instagram.
- Feed The Front Line: The Nashville chapter of the Texas-based organization started in early April 2020 as a response to the COVID-19 crisis. Donations made to the organization provide meal deliveries straight to the front-line, offering much-needed support to both local Nashville restaurants, while feeding healthcare workers risking their lives to fight the virus.
CMT is the leading authority on country music and lifestyle, offering a mix of original series, music events and specials. CMT is everywhere its fans are including two cable channels (CMT and the 24-hour music channel, CMT Music), radio (CMT Radio), digital (CMT.com) and social (CMT on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube). CMT is a unit of ViacomCBS Inc. (Nasdaq: VIACA, VIAC) (“ViacomCBS”). For more information, please visit CMT.com and follow @CMT on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.