Country Music Star’s Tour Bus Catches Fire
Randy Houser has encountered some seriously bad luck! On tour in Isle of the Palms, SC, Houser’s tour bus suddenly caught flame. Houser and his band mates were able to evacuate safely. However, all of the gear, clothes and equipment in the bus were stuck in the fire. The fire department was called to the scene, and able to extinguish the flames before things got out of control. It is unclear whether the damages caused by the fire will be repairable.
Houser is understandably dismayed by the unfortunate event, but thankful he and his crew are safe.
“Lost all my clothes. I’m pretty sad, but so thankful we all got off safely. That fire burned all through our home on wheels.” -Randy Houser
Houser captured footage of the fire via his cell phone.