Legacy Recordings releases the first 15 years of Johnny Cash’s recording career in a 2-disc set and we’ve got your copy!
Legacy Recordings continues its’ Bootleg Series by setting their sights on the Man In Black. Beginning today, February 2nd, you can purchase a special edition 2-disc collection featuring Johnny Cash‘s first 15 years of recordings with Sun Records and Columbia Records titled “Memphis To Hollywood: Bootleg Vol. 2“. To celebrate this historic collection, Country Music News Blog is giving away a special Johnny Cash Prize Pack! The prize pack includes 1 copy of the From Memphis To Hollywood: Bootleg Vol. 2, 1 limited edition Bootleg Vol. 2 t-shirt, 1 limited edition 12×12 poster.
Enter to win by Subscribing to our email newsletter! It’s that simple!
Johnny Cash – Memphis To Hollywood: Bootleg Vol. 2 Album Details:
* CD ONE: 1955 Memphis radio broadcast on KWEM – 11 ultra-rare, previously unreleased demos recorded prior to his signing with Sun Records – seven Sun outtakes produced by Sam Phillips and Jack Clement from 1954 to ’57 – and more!
* CD TWO: From the Columbia vaults, 25 non-album singles, B-sides,and outtakes, 11 of them previously unreleased in the U.S. Follow-up to Personal File aka Bootleg Vol. 1 of 2006
Available at both physical and digital retail outlets starting February 22, 2011, through Columbia/Legacy.
* Prize provided by Sony Music.
* Entries must be received by Tuesday March 1.
* Winners will not be eligible for another prize drawing until 90days after this one.
* 1 Winner will be drawn Wednesday March 2nd and will be notified individually.